Advertisement

"I don't whore around' Jennifer Lopez opens up on sex life

Despite what many of think, Jennifer Lopez says she doesn't sleep around. Speaking about her sex life since her split from toyboy Casper Smart, J.Lo, 45, told Chelsea Handler on Chelsea Lately that she likes being in a relationship and has been celibate since her split
"I like being in a relationship. I'm not one to like whore around and stuff like that - that's not my thing. I just go on a connection with a person, you know what I mean? I don't really plan things out, they just happen. Maybe, I need to plan better?"
Meanwhile looks like she's reconciled with Casper, who she broke up with in June after reports that he cheated on her with a transgender. They were spotted togther in LA on Monday.




"I don't whore around' Jennifer Lopez opens up on sex life "I don't whore around' Jennifer Lopez opens up on sex life Reviewed by seniorman on August 23, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.