Advertisement

I Am Not Ready To Sacrifice for Any Woman…..Timaya

news

'Ukwu’ crooner, Timaya, has revealed that musicians lie a lot which make people believe that they are super rich when they are not.
The singer explained that as a struggling musician, the amount of money in his account cannot be accounted for because none of his fans are his accountant adding that he is not even ready for marriage either.
Timaya stated that he truly loves his daughter and is ready to sacrifice for her, but not ready to face the challenges associated with marriage whereby his wife will be complaining about his constant travelling.
The Self-acclaimed Egberipapa 1 of Bayelsa, explained that the reasons for his claims is that he is sees himself as too young for settling down with any woman and any of them that thinks he is going to come for marriage, is only being deceived.


According to Punch, he said, “I am not yet ready to get married and anyone who is looking for that is only being deceived because I am too young to get married. Marriage is not all about money and nobody knows what I have in the bank because they are not my accountant. Musicians lie a lot, so don’t believe most of what they tell you. They are only trying to ‘package’ themselves. I am not prepared for marriage because I am not yet ready to sacrifice for any woman, I am sorry. My daughter is my life and I love her so much but marriage is not on my mind. I don’t want a situation whereby I will tell a woman I want to travel somewhere and she would be complaining.”
I Am Not Ready To Sacrifice for Any Woman…..Timaya  I Am Not Ready To Sacrifice for Any Woman…..Timaya Reviewed by seniorman on December 20, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.