Advertisement

Soundcity Presenter, Adams Ibrahim Discloses Next Move


news

Popular Soundcity presenter, Adams Ibrahim, has not relented in making an impact in the entertainment industry since participating in the Next Movie Star reality television show in 2008, which also had Karen Igho as a contestant.
The television dude recently showed that he can also do music when he released few songs.


As it stands now, we heard that Adams is planning to drop an album. Ahead of that, the handsome dude will release two musical videos, which features the likes of Chidinma, Oritse Femi, Pasuma and Reminisce, to whet the appetite of his fans.
In a recent interview with Tribune, the VJ stated that, “I am not willing to sing, except I want to prove a point to some ‘wack’ artistes but I write. I wrote ‘Gbemisoke’ which I got Pasuma to voice it. I might do just one song on the upcoming album and it will probably be a rap song.”
Adams hinted that he might float a label anytime soon.
Soundcity Presenter, Adams Ibrahim Discloses Next Move Soundcity Presenter, Adams Ibrahim Discloses Next Move Reviewed by seniorman on March 16, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.