Advertisement

what Buhari said on the podium yesterday in Ado Ekiti while campaigning for APCshits..

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

May I again clear the air on the issue of herdsmen and farmers conflict. Many politicians in their mischievous attitude have been blackmailing me and the APC-led administration purporting that I have not taken any action on the issue because I am a Fulani man. This is a cheap blackmail.

“The protection of lives and properties of Nigerians is my responsibility. This I have vowed to do and will stick to the oath of office. I assure you that measures are been taken to ensure lasting solutions,”

~ President Muhammadu Buhari at the Mega Rally of APC in Ekiti State.

Me: Presidiot sir, sorry, I mean President sir. Can you please mention those measures taken so far to ensure lasting solutions.

Measure that hasn't brought to book single killer herdsman? Measures that have so far encouraged herdsmen to go on killing and destroying unabated?

Sir, if you haven't been told, let me be the first person to tell you that you're wicked sir!

We don't need your party here in Ekiti, not to talk of inviting your kinsmen, the marauding herdsmen to come and rear their cattle here.

Carry your nonsensical preaching go front, Ekiti is for PDP.
what Buhari said on the podium yesterday in Ado Ekiti while campaigning for APCshits.. what Buhari said on the podium yesterday in Ado Ekiti while campaigning for APCshits.. Reviewed by seniorman on July 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.