Advertisement

5 Questions For 'Killer Women' Star Marta Milans

Madrid-born Marta Milans, 31, stars on ABC's newest drama, Killer Women (premieres tonight @ 10/9 c). To celebrate the NYU grad's new series, we asked to her to answer our five very important questions. During Will and Kate's royal wedding, I was in Mexico drinking margaritas because one of my best girlfriends was getting married as well :-) When I put on my Louboutins I feel tall and sexy. The best compliment I've ever received was when someone once told me they had been dreaming of my smile all night. Your twenties are gone by one year!! hello thirties!! When it comes to choosing Daniel Cleaver vs Mark Darcy, I would marry Darcy tomorrow ;-)


5 Questions For 'Killer Women' Star Marta Milans 5 Questions For 'Killer Women' Star Marta Milans Reviewed by seniorman on January 07, 2014 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.