Advertisement

Rosario Dawson: "I Was a Virgin Until I Was 20 Years Old"

Rosario Dawson Cosmo for Latinas
In the Fall 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan for Latinas, the Sin City: A Dame to Kill For star says she didn't lose her virginity until she was 20.
"My mother was raising five kids on her own, I wasn't just going to sit back and be a horny teenager and continue some cycle of teenage pregnancy -- I wanted more opportunities," she explains, adding that her fellow classmates weren't really interested in her when she was in high school.
"I was an awkward teenager," she continues. "I went stag to my prom. I was dating one guy in elementary school who made me hold hands at recess, and then he broke up with me to go with a girl who would make out. I found out about it at school and for some reason the school bully wanted to beat me up for that."


Rosario Dawson in Cosmo for Latinas photos
Now that she's out of her self-professed gawky teenage years, Dawson says she loves "intimacy" and all the cutesy things that comes with being in a relationship.
"I love men! I love romance," she gushes. "I would love to fall deeply in love with someone, but at the same time it’s not my everything."
"For my 25th birthday, my then-boyfriend prepared a beautiful bath for me. He put flowers and a bunch of little candles everywhere. He was crazy busy, and he knew I loved a great bath!" Dawson, 35, recalls. "I remember it was so small but it was so special to me because he thought it through."

Rosario Dawson: "I Was a Virgin Until I Was 20 Years Old" Rosario Dawson: "I Was a Virgin Until I Was 20 Years Old" Reviewed by seniorman on September 05, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.