Advertisement

Unbelievable! Toke Makinwa Drag Swanky Jerry To God

swatoke3.jpg
Celebrity stylist, Swanky Jerry has appreciated his friend, OAP Toke Makinwa for her hardworking spirit and how she has been consistent with what she does.
Sharing a photo taken at his recent birthday party which consists of various Nigerian celebrities, Swanky revealed how much inspiration Toke is to other women out there.

 
He has also advised her to invest in other line of business because he believes she’s strong enough to pull it off, regarding to her as “Small Girl, Very Big God”
He captioned the picture;
Hey mami THE EVER BLAZING @tokemakinwa WHERE DO I START FROM ? MANY YEARS AGO WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT WE WILL BE HERE SHINNING LIKE THIS ? Let me tell you all a quick story…. before I launched @swankysignatures I’ll go out partying and driving back home in the early hours of the morning I would usually listen to the radio 📻 just because of this charming lady her voice was so charming that I couldn’t go a day without listening to her shows on radio….. sometimes I can’t help but wonder why a woman so beautiful will have to be up so early in the morning…… I’m talking 4am 5am to be at work talking on the radio for hours …… I would tweet and just say hi 👋 Over time I noticed it was not just a job, she enjoyed doing it and did it so well .
TOKE MAKINWA ha you deserve all the blessings coming your way . You have worked so hard it’s literally unbelievable .i can’t help but laugh at all our constant conversations , the horrors, the trials, the set backs and the stumbling blocks trying so hard to hold you away from your destiny. You fought and won every battle….. I remember when you set nigeria blog space on fire 🔥 with the most comments ever in history… all the stones thrown at you ….. remember what I said to you ??
They have succeeded in making you a STAR , they tried to bury you but instead planted you ….. I want to write 100 pages of everything we have been through together… but I will leave that for when you hit most influential people in the world 🌎…. you have given me strength when you didn’t even notice…. just so you know I love the WOMAN you have become….. you should write more books to inspire people…. you launch your hair brand , your clothing line , your body care products ,your shoe line ,open a G&C center YOU CAN PULL IT OFF . I love you and appreciate every support …. this is only the Start : GOD IS NOT DONE . Small girl with a very BIG GOD !! Unbelievers shall become believers..thank you for drawing me closer to God I’m forever grateful 😘😍#swankyjerry #king #noswankynostyling #birthdaybehavior

Unbelievable! Toke Makinwa Drag Swanky Jerry To God Unbelievable! Toke Makinwa Drag Swanky Jerry To God Reviewed by seniorman on July 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.