Advertisement

Latifah smooched Prince poster

Latifah-smooched-Prince-poster 
Queen Latifah used to kiss her poster of Prince.
The 43-year-old actress has made a name for herself in successful movies such as Chicago and Hairspray and has also released seven albums.
While fans might think they know everything about the star, she has now revealed 25 little-known facts about herself to Us Weekly.
"The first album I ever bought was Prince's Purple Rain. It came with a poster that I hung on my bedroom wall and would occasionally kiss!" she divulged.
As a teenager she may have treated herself to music, but as she became more successful, Queen Latifah decided to invest in something more expensive.
However, she didn't always look after her purchases.
"I signed my first recording contract at age 17. The first thing I bought after signing was a gold tooth - which I then lost within one week," she admitted.
Queen Latifah also opened up about her previous aspirations.
As a kid the star was more interested in becoming a marine biologist or a truck driver than a Hollywood actress.
However, academia never interested her.
"In high school, it was hard to ditch because my mom taught there. But I managed to find a way!" she giggled.
Queen Latifah's hidden talents include being good at roulette, being able to play the drums and cooking a "mean" spaghetti.
She also has a penchant for adrenaline-fuelled activities.
"I have five motorcycles and two Vespas," she revealed.
"The fastest I've ever gone on a motorcycle is 155 miles per hour."
Latifah smooched Prince poster Latifah smooched Prince poster Reviewed by seniorman on September 16, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.