Advertisement

Kendra Wilkinson Would Let Her Kids Pose in Playboy, Twerk Like Miley Cyrus

kendra-wilkinson-bikini
She's not your regular mom. She's a cool mom. Speaking with HuffPo Live Thursday, former Girls Next Door star Kendra Wilkinson admits that she would have no problems with her kids pose nude in Playboy like herself (if she did have a daughter in the future, that is).
"If she was the person that I was doing Playboy, I would 100 percent say OK. If she is in a bad mental place [and has] a bad head on her shoulders and doing it under bad conditions, that's different," she explains. "I was very mentally there, I knew what I was doing, even though I had a little bit of fun, that was a choice that I made and I owned it. And I did nothing wrong ... and it led me to my life today. Everybody has to go through little 'finding out who they are' stages."
Wilkinson, who is mom to 3-year-old Hank Jr. with husband Hank Baskett, adds that she's completely fine with her child flipping through her old centerfolds.
"My son sees me nude every day. He's like, 'Boobies!' He sees them every day, like I don't care," she laughs. "It's food, like, I don't care."
"We're pretty open and why not be open and teach our son what the body looks like ahead of time and we have no shame," Wilkinson continues. "If you own every choice you make, you have no regrets. You have to own it."
And boy does she want her son to own it. Though Playboy might not be in his future, the ex-Playmate says she still wants Hank Jr. to be able to feel proud of his body -- even if it means twerking like Miley Cyrus.
"We have to teach our kids to have fun with watching this kind of stuff, not be so, 'Oh my God, don't look!'" Wilkinson says. "You know, the twerking thing, make it a fun thing. Teach your kids how to dance, make it a fun little dance. You know? It's not that serious, it's all fun."
Kendra Wilkinson Would Let Her Kids Pose in Playboy, Twerk Like Miley Cyrus Kendra Wilkinson Would Let Her Kids Pose in Playboy, Twerk Like Miley Cyrus Reviewed by seniorman on September 13, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.