Advertisement

Waje Reacts to story of her being Single


Waje Reacts to story of she being Single
Waje who is a mother of one and a joyous Singer in an interview with City People Magazine said that she is married to Jesus and that it is nobody’s business when she gets married for she will definitely get married when God sends her the right man.In her words:


It’s not anybody’s business that I am not married. My fans know that I’m happy. Whether I am married or not, I am a happy woman,
Of course, na God dey give person man. The day God will give me a man, I’ll let you people know and will invite you to my wedding. If the man comes my way and he’s the right person, why not, I will marry him. For now Jehovah, the King of kings, is the man in my life. I am married to Jesus.
Waje Reacts to story of her being Single Waje Reacts to story of her being Single Reviewed by seniorman on January 28, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.