Advertisement

Nigerians React As AQ Shades M.I Abaga On ‘Family First’

 

                           
Nigerians on social media are once again going wild as Prolific Nigerian Rapper AQ has taken a swipe at revered Nigerian Rapper M.I Abaga.

Until this point in time the duo were thought to be great friends with several collaborative joints to their names. Hence it took everybody as a surprise when AQ supposedly took a swipe at M.I on the track that takes 8th place on his album with Brymo.

The lyrics have suggested that AQ and M.I are not in talking terms and most Nigerians have mixed opinions on the issue, see below:

 

 
Nigerians React As AQ Shades M.I Abaga On ‘Family First’ Nigerians React As AQ Shades M.I Abaga On ‘Family First’ Reviewed by seniorman on August 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.