Advertisement

Rema Responds to Timaya Saying Among All the Young Boys, He's The Top.

 

Not too long ago, in November, Nigerian singer Timaya sat down with the cool people over at Cool FM and opened up about who he believes is the daddy of these new crop of singers. Timaya said to Cool FM:

Rema, I'm a fan of Rema. Among all the young boys he's the toppest. Yes o, Rema is their dad o. I'm serious, come on you don't know? See his arms, see his dressing, like it's crazy. He's intentional, his music, his stage performance, no no no come on, and he is a fine young boy. What do you expect?

Well, this week, Rema himself went ahead to also have a conversation with the cool people over at Cool FM, and during his interview with them, they told Rema about what Timaya said about him. Here's how Rema responded.

Rema on Cool FM

During the interview, Rema was asked: "We had Timaya here a couple of weeks back and he mentioned, he said of the new cats, of the guys who are doing so well in the industry, you are the popsy. You are their dad. How does that make you feel?"

Wow! Coming from a legend I'm very grateful. Someone told me, my photographer. He told me about Timaya, he told me Timaya rocks with me. Like he just overheard Timaya ta

Rema Responds to Timaya Saying Among All the Young Boys, He's The Top. Rema Responds to Timaya Saying Among All the Young Boys, He's The Top. Reviewed by seniorman on December 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.