Advertisement

Diamond platnumz feels he has not been talk about enough

 

AT THE AGE OF 18, I SOLD CLOTHES TO FUND MY MUSIC CAREER. πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡ΏπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰


"At the age of 18, I sold clothes to fund my music career. My breakthrough came in 2010 with the song "Kamwambie," which earned me three awards in my hometown Tanzania. This journey of a thousand miles truly begins with a single steps.

With little support from labels, I took matters into my own hands, founding my own label, WCB Wasafi Records, in 2015. Which was to support young artists growing up.


I have collaborated with major African and international artists, including Kofi Olomide, Fally Ipupa, Ne-Yo, and Rick Ross etc able to import Tanzanian culture and African culture as a whole to the world, but sorry i don't recieved any recognition.


I am  one among the first African based

 artists to reach 900 million views on YouTube, but I don't brag about it".... Diamond Platnumz


Truely Diamond is deserve to be on the top 5 Artists from Africa but so sad nobody talks about him.


Read more:Rudeboy Pleads For Oneness With His Brother Peter Okoye

Diamond platnumz feels he has not been talk about enough Diamond platnumz feels he has not been talk about enough Reviewed by seniorman on August 27, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.