Advertisement

What Asake talks about Olamide



 "Ever since the day Olamide signed me, I've always seen him like a father figure in my life. I had been texting him for over a year without getting a reply until one day he showed up at my videoshoot with Fireboy. I told him I wanted him to sign me, and he asked if I really wanted to join the YBNL family. I immediately said, 'Baba, yes naww! I don't even need royalties... just sign me so I can blow like Fireboy.' He handed me a contract, and I started looking for a pen to sign it right away. Before I could put my signature, he tapped me on the head and said, 'Young man, go back home, read this contract for two days before signing. When it comes to business, even if an angel is giving you a contract, read every line and understand it before putting down your signature.' That was advice I never forgot." 




What Asake talks about Olamide What Asake talks about Olamide Reviewed by seniorman on August 24, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.