Advertisement

From High End to Low End: How to get Kendall Jenner’s Look for Less

Kendall-Jenner-AMAs
While I’m fully submersed in awards season, I decided to take a look back at some of my favorite styles from the American Music Awards a few months ago and forgot how much I ADORED Kendall Jenner’s chic, white-on-white wardrobe. This look was spot on for the AMAs, as it’s a more casual awards show and the perfect opportunity to rock a trendy look… And the best part? It’s also perfect for a night out on the town, which is why I want to show YOU how to get a similar look for less.
As a person representing the 99%, Kendall’s outfit is way out of my league—her accessories ALONE add up to over $1000 (which is basically a paycheck for me).
Here’s the breakdown:


The total? Over $1,880. OUCH! Luckily, I was able to find some similar items without the crazy designer price tag.  Take a look below:
 
Where to buy:
What do you think of this look? Would you rock it? Let me know in the comments below!
From High End to Low End: How to get Kendall Jenner’s Look for Less From High End to Low End: How to get Kendall Jenner’s Look for Less Reviewed by seniorman on January 18, 2014 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.