Advertisement

Selena Gomez Says She Hasn't Found a Man Who "Understands" Her Yet

selena-gomez-seventeen-cover
When it comes to men, Selena Gomez thinks no one is ready to "Come & Get It" right now. In an interview with Seventeen, the songstress reveals she's having troubles as a singleton in the dating field, recalling that one time she had girl talk with Katy Perry (because I guess platinum-selling like gabbing about boys too) and realizing that she has yet to find Mr. Right.


“I actually talked to [her] about guys who are intimidated by strong girls,” says Gomez in the magazine's March issue. “I haven’t found someone yet who could understand my lifestyle, support it, love me through it, and not be threatened by it.”
Um, so this interview was conducted before she got back together with Justin Bieber, right?
The former Disney star also dishes about her supposed beef with "Royals" singer Lorde, saying that though the New Zealand crooner have not had kind words to say to her in the past, she hopes that they'll one day be friends and perhaps talk about feminism and such.
“I’m going to support her whether she likes me or not because I think she’s doing great things," she tells the publication. “Someday I will see her and we’ll be cool.”
Selena Gomez Says She Hasn't Found a Man Who "Understands" Her Yet Selena Gomez Says She Hasn't Found a Man Who "Understands" Her Yet Reviewed by seniorman on January 18, 2014 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.