Advertisement

Ed Sheeran Hints That a One Direction Guy Stole His Girlfriend


Ed-Sheeran

After the song was released, rumors went flying that the song was about Ellie Goulding and One Direction's Niall Horan. So, is Ed now confirming the rumors? Maybe. Ed went on Howard Stern's radio show and discussed the song. Read on to find out what Ed had to say.
For those of you that haven't heard the song, some of the lyrics include, "I never intended to be next, but you didn't need to take him to bed that's all. And I never saw him as a threat, until you disappeared with him to have sex of course." Yikes!
When host Howard Stern talked about the song and asked, "It was a One Direction guy, right?" Ed responded, "The papers says a lot of things. I have kept my mouth shut about a lot of things. I think if you add any fuel to any fire...”
Pressing the issue, Howard kept asking how Ed felt about the situation. Ed revealed, "I didn’t really come out of that situation upset, I was just pissed off. I just thought it was a bit disrespectful."
But, don't worry about Ed. He says he was over it right after, "I got over it as soon as the song was done and the song happened pretty soon after."
Ed Sheeran Hints That a One Direction Guy Stole His Girlfriend Ed Sheeran Hints That a One Direction Guy Stole His Girlfriend Reviewed by seniorman on September 09, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.