Advertisement

Floyd Mayweather, Tiny Had Sex? Video After TI Fight Shows Boxer Possibly Admitting He Slept With Rapper's Wife (VIDEO)


Floyd Mayweather BET Awards
Floyd Mayweather was shunned by Tiny at the 2014 BET Awards, fueling rumors that the boxer is fighting with Tameka Cottle and her husband, T.I. This came just weeks after the guys’ beef exploded into a brawl at Fatburger in Las Vegas Now video shows Mayweather possibly admitting he did have sex with the reality star.
Did Floyd Mayweather have sex with T.I’s wife, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle? The boxer may have admitted this affair during a pre-fight press conference for his upcoming fight with Marcos Maidana. But Mayweather later denied saying he slept with the reality star.
Floyd Mayweather was standing at the podium when a random onlooker asked him about T.I. This was in reference to the boxer’s infamous throwdown at Fatburger back in May. Many feel the video showed Mayweather replying: “What about the b---h?  I was f--king his b---h.”  But some commenters on the YouTube clip think Mayweather actually said: “He thought I was f--king his b---h.”

UPDATE: Later on Saturday, Floyd Mayweather insisted to TMZ that he actually said, “He thinks I was f---ing his b---h.” And Tiny, for her part, also insisted to the website that the two never had an affair.
“I've never been with Tiny sexually,” Floyd Mayweather said. “I respect her situation and I think she's a good person.  I would never disrespect a marriage.”


this possible admission comes just weeks after T.I. and Floyd Mayweather famously brawled on the Las Vegas strip. Witnesses claim the boxer was eating at Fatburger restaurant when T.I. confronted him. When the rapper tried to throw a punch, the bodyguards intervened, causing an outright melee. Neither star was injured, though a Fat Burger employee was reportedly slashed in the fight.
Floyd Mayweather, Tiny Had Sex? Video After TI Fight Shows Boxer Possibly Admitting He Slept With Rapper's Wife (VIDEO) Floyd Mayweather, Tiny Had Sex? Video After TI Fight Shows Boxer Possibly Admitting He Slept With Rapper's Wife (VIDEO) Reviewed by seniorman on September 01, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.