Advertisement

Amber Rose Calls Kylie Jenner a ‘Child’, Says Tyga Should be ‘Ashamed’, Thinks Kim Kardashian Has Potential to Be ‘Dope’ (But Isn’t)


Amber Rose opened up to Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club on Friday (Feb. 13, 2015) and had some very choice words about the Kardashian girls, as well as 25-year-old Tyga‘s alleged relationship with the youngest Jenner, Kylie (who is underaged at 17).
She also spoke about her alleged relationship with NBA all-star player James Harden, and ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, which whom she has one child.
Rose, who is very close friends with Tyga’s ex Blac Chyna, did not hold back, and expressed to the radio station (starting at 27:07) her feelings about Kylie being too young for Tyga.


Radio host Angela Yee said, “She’s 17, the law thinks that she’s too young for him.”
Rose responded, “She’s a baby. She needs to go to bed. It’s 7 o’clock. And relax.”
“Nah, I’m over that. That’s ridiculous. He should be ashamed of himself. That’s how I feel, for sure.”
Then Yee asked, “What happens if you run into them in L.A.?”
Rose nodded her head, “I ain’t speaking to them! At all! That’s ridiculous! [Tyga] has a beautiful woman, and a baby, and left that for a 16-year-old that just turned 17, like nah.”
Rose added, “Guess what. That’s up to her, and her mother, but f*ck that. I’m not with it.”
“Listen, I really don’t hate those girls. I really don’t. I don’t really respect them, but I don’t hate ‘em.”
On if what they do is similar? Amber clarified,
“I feel like, first of all, but it’s not though. ‘Cuz guess what. If I wanna have my t*tties out, on a beach, that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. I’m not gonna have my t*tties out and be like, ‘Oh my god! I can’t believe like, uh, they caught me with my boobs out!’ [impersonating Kim].
“This is my whole thing, right. When Kim first came out, I was like, ‘Who the f*ck is this Puerto Rican girl with Paris Hilton?! This b*tch is beautiful!’ Yeah, I thought she was Puerto Rican, I’m from the East Coast. So, that’s initially what I thought of Kim. I was just like, ‘Wow, this girl’s amazing.’ But, it’s just sh*t that I see her do, like she posted a selfie, and she had like one of her boobs out of the bra or whatever. It’s just fake to me, you know I just wish, she’s such a beautiful girl, she has potential to be like really dope, but to me she’s not. And I don’t have to do a Kanye.”
Lastly, if Kim and Kanye West are a good match?
“Yes. They are a match made in heaven, for sure.
Other things you’ll learn about Amber from her interview with The Breakfast Club: If she wants to get the D, she’s gonna get the D (see her explaining at 26:30). Trust her.
Tune in to hear more about Amber’s forthcoming book, How to Be a Bad Bitch and whether or not her Valentine is, after all, NBA all-star James Harden.


Amber Rose Calls Kylie Jenner a ‘Child’, Says Tyga Should be ‘Ashamed’, Thinks Kim Kardashian Has Potential to Be ‘Dope’ (But Isn’t) Amber Rose Calls Kylie Jenner a ‘Child’, Says Tyga Should be ‘Ashamed’, Thinks Kim Kardashian Has Potential to Be ‘Dope’ (But Isn’t) Reviewed by seniorman on February 15, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.