Advertisement

Shocking Revelation: What Kate Henshaw Did to Me... Joke Silva

news

Veteran Nollywood actress, Joke Silva, has recently disclosed that with her wealth of experience, she had so many times considered quitting the entertainment industry.
The actress citing an example said she got discouraged after she and her husband had put up a show with lots of investors at the National Theatre only to perform to just two audience which was discouraging but the show had to go on.


Speaking about her ageless looks,the actress revealed that it is because she is surrounded by so many young people who are fun loving and that keeps her happy all the time.
She said, “I have so many young people around me. My younger colleagues and kids refuse to allow me grow old. I remember Kate Henshaw insisted I must join instagram. Now I am on instagram all because of Kate Henshaw. They keep me young.”
Shocking Revelation: What Kate Henshaw Did to Me... Joke Silva Shocking Revelation: What Kate Henshaw Did to Me... Joke Silva Reviewed by seniorman on February 14, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.