Advertisement

Actor Femi Branch wishes daughter a happy birthday with sweet messages

Actor Femi Branch shared a picture of his daughter 'Olive Momoreoluwa' and wished her a happy 7th birthday in two different long sweet messages on instagram. The first below and the 2nd after the cut.
 
Seven years ago God gave me one of the best and priceless gifts a man could ever wish for, an adorable bouncing baby girl. I named u Olive Momoreoluwa Branch. You are my pride and the beginning of my strenght. My love for u knows no bounds and i would rather die than see one little tear drop from ur eyes (God help any man who wil try making u cry) So today u turn 7! Daddy's litle Princess gradualy becoming a Queen. May God make u excel above your peers, u will instruct ur teachers and grow more and more into a blessing to your parents, ur family, ur Nation and ur generation! Happy Birthday my sugar crumshings Daddy loves u to shreds and kingdom come!
So beautiful, much wiser than ur years, cuteness in motion, hug-magnet and Queen of cuddles! Happy Birthday my sweet Olive. The Olive signifies peace, healing, prosperity and above all, God's annointing, may u be all these and more to ur generation and everyone u touch in the course of ur long and fruitful life. God bless u 4 me my Princess! HBD again boomkins, me love u die!

Actor Femi Branch wishes daughter a happy birthday with sweet messages Actor Femi Branch wishes daughter a happy birthday with sweet messages Reviewed by seniorman on March 05, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.