Advertisement

Lady Gaga Talks Miley Cyrus, Molly and Lesbian Sex on 'Watch What Happens Live'

Lady-Gaga-Andy-Cohen
Lady Gaga got candid with Andy Cohen on Wednesday's edition of Watch What Happens Live, talking Miley Cyrus twerking at the MTV Video Music Awards, taking Molly at music festivals, and her fondness for sex with women. So in case you missed it, we rounded up five Gaga gems from last night:
On Miley: "I mean, I just think everybody need to lighten up and leave her alone. Because it's pop music. Everybody's entitled to their own artistic expression, and if you have a problem with it, just change the channel," she said, when asked about Miley's polarizing VMAs performance. "I don't understand the incessant need to constantly go on and on about hating things all the time because, what, she's 20 years old? And if anything, I give her props. She's growing up in front of the entire world and maybe she's not so happy with stuff she did in her career when she was younger and she wants to be free, so let her do what she wants."
On her lesbian past: "Well, I’ve taken a few dips in the lady pond. I like girls, I’ve said that. I know people think I just say things to be shocking, but I actually do like p***y. It just depends on whose p***y it is," she explained. "For me, it's similar to how I feel about guys. It's more of an energy thing. I used to go to lesbian clubs all the time. I like them because I find lesbians to be way more daring than straight men, when it comes to coming on to you. And I really like that. And it wasn't until I found a guy that could come onto me as strong as a lesbian that I fell in love."
On MDMA party drug, Molly: "I think maybe it’s hard to remember," she said with a laugh. "I mean, I've done it a bunch [in] my raver day. I just spent a lot of time at Bonnaroo and going to a lot of festivals. I definitely wouldn't encourage it, because it can be dangerous, especially if you don't know where you're getting it from. So I guess I would use this opportunity to say, be careful with Molly. If you get to know Molly too well, you might turn out like me!”
On another Beyoncé collabo: "Beyoncé's very busy," she said. "We had such a great time making 'Telephone.' The end of the trilogy to 'Telephone' — which is 'Paparazzi' and 'Telephone' and blank is coming out soon."
On her leaked Cher duet: "I have so much respect for Cher. I love Cher so much that when we do a duet, that we release, I want it to be something that is really, really special. And we didn't have time to work on it together. I wrote the song a long time ago. To be fair, if I were writing a song for Cher now, I would want to hear her album. I would want to know where she is in her life. I would want to talk to her about where she's going musically. I didn't get to do any of those things. I didn't want to put out something that wasn't up to par to what Cher's put out before."
Lady Gaga Talks Miley Cyrus, Molly and Lesbian Sex on 'Watch What Happens Live' Lady Gaga Talks Miley Cyrus, Molly and Lesbian Sex on 'Watch What Happens Live' Reviewed by seniorman on September 12, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.