Advertisement

Jessica Simpson Shows off Her Bitchin' Bod

Jessica Simpson Shows Off a Slim body
Yesterday, Jessica Simpson tweeted a gorgeous photo of herself at a Weight Watchers shoot. "Couldn't stop smiling on set for my new @weightwatchers campaign today! #happy," mom to Maxwell and Ace wrote.
Back in 2012, Simpson signed a lucrative deal with the company before learning she was pregnant with her second child.  The new mom, who had only given birth to daughter Maxwell in May 2012 before conceiving son Ace, let it be known that she was still committed to losing the baby weight.
"I'm a lot more confident this time around," Simpson told MomFeeds.  "With Maxwell, I didn't think about the weight I was gaining, and the first time I stepped on a scale and looked at the number - I mean, that wasn't a number I had ever even considered - I was faced with a pretty serious truth."
Jessica Simpson Shows off Her Bitchin' Bod Jessica Simpson Shows off Her Bitchin' Bod Reviewed by seniorman on November 10, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.