Advertisement

FAVE reveals what Davido has done for her

 

"When Davido reached out to me to join him in collaboration on he's song Kante which is to be on he's TIMELESS album' i was overwhelmed with joy and even teld a party in my house to celebrate this achievement but something happened that really swept me off my feet...


I was ready to record the verse for free but David insisted that they must pay me any amount i requested for coz he wants me on the song.

I was in celebration that moment and we dropped the song successfully it was a Hit..


All my hopes was like yeah it's over now let's go our separate ways then i received a text from him requesting me to join him on he's album tour in the UK 🤯 Both transportation, Feeding and literally everything was paid for by him, and i was paid for the performance massively.



Months go by and he connected me again and took me to different countries for the video shoot of the song.

READ ALSO: I WROTE KANTE VERSE IN FIVE MINUTES

All i can say is Davido is someone who who understands the value of talent and no matter how big he is, even if he features an upcoming artiste, your life will change after that verse 


—Fave reveals 



FAVE reveals what Davido has done for her FAVE reveals what Davido has done for her Reviewed by seniorman on August 11, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.