Advertisement

This is my house, I don’t live fake life” – Viral fish pie hawker reacts to claims of receiving N500k from Davido


 After learning that Davido had given the viral Fish Pie vendor nothing, TikTok followers donated almost 700,000 to support him.  

Alax Evalsam said, "Davido did not give me any money. Please, this is fake news. I'm still here struggling." 

"You see, my place is little, with just one room, and it leaks when it rains. I'm having trouble, but I have faith that I will succeed eventually.  I'm gaining a lot of support and fans, and I will succeed.  If I actually receive support, I'll be pleased. Alex Evaluative 



This is my house, I don’t live fake life” – Viral fish pie hawker reacts to claims of receiving N500k from Davido This is my house, I don’t live fake life” – Viral fish pie hawker reacts to claims of receiving N500k from Davido Reviewed by seniorman on August 21, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.