Advertisement

Rudeboy Pleads For Oneness With His Brother Peter Okoye πŸ˜€

 


“Can't we just be brothers?! Even if we can't make music together, at least let's remember how our parents raised us and be a family for their sake,” ~ Rudeboy sheds t£ars on Instagram. πŸ’”


Rudeboy (Paul Okoye) πŸ—£️ “I sat down and thought about the whole thing and started asking myself questions: Isn't Peter the same twin brother I grew up with? We shared everything together and loved each other so much. Even clothes we shared, but something as small as money separated us in a way that we can't even talk to each other anymore. Even if we aren't doing music, can't we just be brothers like before?... Why this? It's difficult for me to have peace knowing the person who was like my other half sees me as an en£my. I have to go to interviews and get emotional about the situation unknowingly to get a reply from him”




Rudeboy Pleads For Oneness With His Brother Peter Okoye πŸ˜€ Rudeboy Pleads For Oneness With His Brother Peter Okoye πŸ˜€ Reviewed by seniorman on August 19, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.