Advertisement

Oxlade explained how wizkid brought him to limelight

 

2days before WizKid announces he's sold out concert at the Accor arena in Paris i was secretly praying in my mind 'God my song is trending in France i want to perform for my fans there' 


God answered my prayers DJ tunez posted my video on IG and he called me 'Oxlade baba said you should pack your things we're going to France you will be performing at the accor arena 😳


I didn't even think twice cause i was the most shazamed artist in Europe i ran pack my thing i headed to catch a train.


When WizKid called my name to come up on stage the velocity of noise i heard my legs was shaking and when i stepped on stage that was when i realized Oxlade don blow.☺️🎉

All this time i released Away, kolo, ojuju and the rest it felt i haven't blow and the moment i felt i don blow was at WizKid's accor arena.


—Oxlade in a recent interview revill's how God answered his prayers by sending WizKid to make him realize he has become a famous artiste.



Oxlade explained how wizkid brought him to limelight Oxlade explained how wizkid brought him to limelight Reviewed by seniorman on August 17, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

www.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.